Techniques for Setting Up Activity Layouts
You often need to set up a workspace with items placed in specific positions. This section explains useful tips on ways you can do that.
Roamer Layout Programs
In this method, you use a Roamer Program to create the layout.
- Go to the Teacher Resources.
- Enter the layout program into the robot.
- Place the Roamer into a suitable start position.
- Press GO:
- The Roamer will pause for three seconds at the point you need to place objects.
- Clear memory once you’ve laid out the workspace.
Example: Dribbling to Goal.