Tips on How to Make Pathways for Roamer to Travel
Roamer moves and turns as it travels along its journeys. You’ll find creating pathways becomes a frequent task. This course shows you some simple ways of doing this.
Using Ropes and Cords to Make Curved Pathways
Excellent for pathways that need curves. A washing line is an excellent choice, but any rope or cord will do. If you buy some cord try searching for ‘clothesline’ and look for the lines without steel cores.
- Use one line and shape it into a suitable pathway.
- Tape the line down at suitable places.
- Decide how wide you want the pathway.
- It’s easier for Roamer to navigate wide courses.
- Using junk cardboard, cut several strips of card to the width of the track.
- Place these in different parts of the pathway.
- Use the strips to guide where you place the new pathway side.
- Tape down the new side.